The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Wednesday stated, confirmed cases of coronavirus in Indian is 1834, the death toll has surged to 41 and 144 patients have been cured and discharged.
So far around 47,951 cases in India is tested, stated Dr Raman Gangakhedkar.
– Italy faces a death toll of 13,155, about 16847 patients with COVID-19 is completely recovered and discharged.
– An 11-year-old girl from Indonesia becomes the youngest person to die with Coronovairus. She was under treatment for the same and also she was suffering from dengue fever.
– Brazil confirms first congenital coronavirus report in the Amazon.
– 6-week old death report in the US of coronavirus.
– Japan PM Shinzo Abe stated Japan will expand an entry ban on foreign nationals of 73 countries including, most European, US, China and South Korea to prevent the scope of COVID-19 until end of April. Everyone entering the country will be two-week quarantined.